Tips for trips
Bük is situated at the foot of the Alps, in the North-West of Hungary with a population of more than 3000. The area’s developed bicycle-road system, and the Kőszeg Mountains give unforgettable experience for hikers.
Interests, sights of Bük:
- Kneipp park Bükfürdő: The feet's blood circulation can be improved by walking on the more-than-500m-long path, on different kind of surfaces (such as stones, gravel, tree barks and woodchips). The best way to do this is on barefoot. Within the Kneipp ® Park, a Meditation Point and a yoga park can be found. More information »
- Organic Point in Bükfürdő: Organic Point is special place of relaxation, designed by local artist Csaba Nagy and located in the Kneipp® and Nordic Walking Park in Bükfürdő.
- Outdoor playgrounds in Bükfürdő: For adults, children and wheelchair user. More information »
- Funpark „Sunshine” in Bük (indoor playhouse 1700 m2, outdoor playground, mini golf course, sandbox, paddling-pool) More information »
- Crystal Tower: Every generation will find fun on this spectacular climbing and adventure course. Unique in Hungary this crystal structure, three-story tower was compiled with the latest technology. More information »
- Golf course in Bükfürdő: One of Europe's most picturesque golf courses in Bükfürdő. The internationally recognised 18-hole, championship golf course, the first such course in Hungary, is renowned for its breathtaking scenery unique all over Europe.
The actual programs in Bük you can find here »
Facilities in the surrounding:
Bük and surroundings give a lot of opportunities to its guests for recreation: various fishing-lakes and forests wait for anglers and horse-riding lovers. The area’s developed bicycle-road system, and the Kőszeg Mountains give unforgettable experience for hikers. The country’s first internationally accepted 18-hole golf-course can be found here, which offers further sport facilities.
Tips for trips in the area of our city